A Better Alternative to Unsecured Loans
TIM offers an innovative flexible funding solution that is a real alternative to bank and other loans. Unlike so-called ‘alternative finance’ providers, TIM’s flexible invoice discounting really is different. Not only does it have no upfront costs or set-up fees, but there is no fixed payment schedule or even interest rates to repay.
Either go online and click on Apply Now to access our easy online platform to register (don’t worry we also accept emailed documents) and once approved, your business will have access to the money its owed from it’s clients. In most instances, the money tied up in your debtors ledger is usually enough to cover all your upfront and ongoing cash flow needs.
Quick Online Application
It will only take a few seconds & will not affect your credit rating.
TIM Invoice Finance vs Unsecured Business Loans
|TIM Invoice Finance||Business Loans|
A line of credit which guarantees the lender a maximum sum of funds at any given time, which can can be drawn-down/used as and when its needed. The amount that is used (drawn down) fluctuates up and down each month depending on the cash flow needs.
|No repayment terms
No fixed time period by which the funds need to be repaid.
|No Property Security Required
No requirement to provide personal property as to guarantee the loan
|No Weekly/Monthly Repayments
There is no minimum timeframe that you need to fund with TIM There is no fixed contract period. It is a come-and-go option.
No Monthly Interest Rate Charged
|Online & Quick
The use of technology to apply for the facility, instead of the old-fashioned way of completing paper based forms. Of course we do also accept paper based applications.
Money Available Within 24 hours
TIM’s market leading credit insurance policy, TIMSecure, protects your business should your customer/s not pay your invoices due to their insolvency or protracted default. This provides you with peace of mind knowing that your customers’ insolvency will not effect your cash flow.
How it Works
- You decide how much cash you need, and which invoices (if not your whole debtors book) you want to put up for financing to TIM
- We can supply facilities of up to $5.0 million provided you have sufficient debtors in your accounts receivables
- You can draw down from your TIM funding account at any time. You chose how much you require secured by the debtors in your ledger (with a minimum drawdown of $100,000 per month) and you’ll have the funds in your account within 24 hours.
- Invoice discounting is effectively the same as offering your clients an early payment discount to settle their accounts immediately – but with TIM., you remain in full control of which invoices are offered for discounting.
- When your clients pay their invoices, your account with TIM is credited, allowing you to repeat the process with your next set of debtors. This means you effectively have a revolving credit facility.
- Unlike banks and alternative business loan providers, TIM’s invoice financing is less concerned with credit history. It’s based on the state of your business now. So if you have a set of solid, reliable clients, you can access TIM’s funding even if you have been struggling to get a business loan.
TIM Invoice Finance Offers A Great Solution To
For small and medium size businesses that need working capital to keep growing
Businesses with annual revenue of at least $1.0 million and who have at least 4 regular paying customers
For businesses that are coming out of a tough trading environment that need cash today to bridge the gap between invoicing customers and getting paid
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
TIM Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- TIM checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
- The more you cash-flow with TIM, the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- TIM is paid when you are paid and not before
Why should I go with TIM?
We have funded over three quarters of a billion dollars to over 350 Australian businesses representing 22,000+ invoices.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of working with TIM:
Easy & fast application process
Funding within 24 hours
No long lock-in contracts
Only pay for what you use when you use it
Available to all, not dependent on your assets or ATO debt
No property security required
No application, legal or setup fees
Our Customers Have
Rated Us “Great”
Extremely great service
The personal service & inter-action was extremely gratifying, as a result we were able to do business, which has put our company in a very positive position, I can't speak highly enough of these professionals and would do business with them again, definitely recommend the great service they provide to anyone.
Excellent and Professional
We were experiencing a cash flow issue due to rapid expansion in our business. We dealt with TIM and all the lovely staff were so helpful and within a short amount of time we were able to solve our issues and resolve our cash flow. I would definitely use TIM again if needed without hesitation. I would also recommend them without any doubt to anyone in need of their services.
As Featured In
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your accounting software to TIM.ex.
TIM’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage money and pay suppliers..