What is Cash Flow Loan
A cash flow loan is a type of borrowing that is used for day-to-day operations of a small to medium size business. Such a loan is used to finance working capital — payments for inventory, payroll, rent, etc and is paid back with incoming cash flows of the business.
A cash flow loan typically comes with a fixed term (6 to 12+ months) with fixed weekly or monthly interest charges that need to be paid, and often also comes with an upfront application fee.
A smart alternative to a Cash Flow Loan is Invoice Finance or Invoice Discounting.
TIM Finance (TIM) offers a flexible funding solution called Invoice Finance which is like a cash flow loan, but without the high fixed interest charges and the usual minimum term.
Invoice finance offers a great alternative to business overdrafts and unsecured loans by leveraging the thousands of dollars which businesses have tied up in unpaid invoices. By unlocking the cash in its accounts receivable ledger and getting that money today, a business can often meet all its finance requirements without having to sign up to a loan or give away equity.
No need to resort to high-interest traditional loans or wait for 45 or 90+ days for your clients to pay your invoices. Turn your outstanding invoices into cash within 24 hours and meet your cash flow requirements with ease.
As featured In
How does it work?
- You issue an invoice to your customers.
- Instead of waiting 60 to 90+ days for the client to pay your invoices, you send the invoices to TIM
- After the invoices are emailed or uploaded to us, we will transfer up to 90% of the face value of the invoice into your account within 24 hours of invoice verification.
- This allows you to meet your immediate cash flow requirements without the need to resort to a high-interest short term loan.
- 45 to 90+ days later when the invoice is paid in full by your client, your business will receive the remaining (10%) balance less a small fee.
- All we charge you is a small fee and only when the client pays your invoice. No upfront fees and no ongoing charges. Simple and straightforward!
How much money can I get?
- You can draw down on funds at any time and for any amount (minimum $100,000 per month) provided you have at least sufficient current invoices to provide for the amount you require.
- The amount of funding you can access is directly correlated to your current receivables ledger, not your past sales and not your debt position of the business.
- As your debtor/s pay their invoices as per your current payment terms, you are then able to repeat the process of re-drawing the funds you require, on a revolving basis. The TIM “cash flow loan” or invoice finance as we like to call it, can be utilised as and when you need it and you can access up to $5 million for your business at any one time.
- We offer flexible funding facilities ranging from $100,000 to $5 million.
TIM Invoice Finance
Offers A Great Solution To
For small and medium size businesses that need working capital to keep growing.
Companies with revenue of at least $1.0m per annum or more and who have at least 4 regular paying customers
For businesses that are coming out of a tough trading environment that need cash today to bridge the gap between invoicing customers and getting paid
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
TIM Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
Quick same-day setup
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
Select your invoices and upload
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- TIM checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
Access up to 90% of your cash up front
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
Access balance of cash
- The more you cash-flow with TIM, the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- TIM is paid when you are paid and not before
Benefits of This Offering
Get funding within 24 hours of providing the required information
Only pay for what you use when you use it
No establishment fees
No ongoing interest charges
You make no repayments at all, as your debtor pays their invoice so you can then access the funds again (revolving facility)
Easy, quick online funding process
No property security required
The amount of funding is based on your sales not on your debt or ATO position of the business
Here’s why the experts choose TIM
This is Loren. She doesn’t work for us, but we’ve done a lot of business together. Loren is one of the many trusted business consultants who consistently recommend TIM to their clients. Watch the video below to find out why.
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your
accounting software to TIM.ex.
TIM’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage
money and pay suppliers.
Get Tomorrow’s Cash flow Today
Helping you find smarter ways to use your own cash and avoid the pitfalls of borrowing funds. TIM Finance is always ready to help in a fairer, more flexible and far more affordable manner than a traditional business loan. Contact a TIM expert today.
TIM Finance offers several different funding solutions (Services), one or more of which has a no-fee, no interest and no long lock in contract period, called the Fully Flexible funding option. Conditions, fees and charges apply to some of the Services provided, which may change or we may introduce new ones in the future. Full details for all funding options (Services) including any fees and charges which may apply, is available on request. Lending criteria apply to approval of credit products. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider it’s appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the funding agreements provided, for your selected product/service, including all the Terms and Conditions contained in agreements provided, before proceeding. *T&Cs: Minimum 12 month invoice funding contract with TIM Finance. Direct clients only, offer doesn’t apply to broker introduced clients. All standard credit terms and conditions apply including credit assessment. Not applicable to existing clients.