Advantages of debt factoring
Debt factoring is a flexible alternative to traditional business loans as the amount of funds that can be accessed is based on the business’ sales (not the balance sheet or the debt and ATO position of the business). Debt factoring can hugely benefit cash flow since businesses can get instant access to a large percentage of the money owed to them immediately, instead of waiting for payments to arrive in 30 to 60+ days’ time.
Businesses that use debt factoring have better negotiating power with suppliers by using the money they receive upfront, to take advantage of early payment discounts and bulk-buying opportunities with their suppliers.
Quick Online Application
It will only take a few seconds & will not affect your credit rating.
As Featured In
How does it work?
- After setting up a funding account with TIM, you then email or upload any or all outstanding invoices to us for funding.
- TIM will then transfer you with up to 90% of the face value of the invoice within 24 hours of approval.
- When the invoices are paid in full by your debtors, your business receives the remaining balance less a discount fee to TIM
- Businesses that are eligible for debt factoring must have B2B sales, on credit terms and invoices for the sale of goods or services that have been received.
TIM Debt Factoring Offers A Great Solution To
For small and medium size businesses that need working capital to keep growing
Businesses with annual revenue of at least $1.0 million and who have at least 4 regular paying customers
For businesses that are coming out of a tough trading environment that need cash today to bridge the gap between invoicing customers and getting paid
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
TIM Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- TIM checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals