Advantages of Debt Factoring
Debt factoring is a flexible alternative to traditional business loans as the amount of funds that can be accessed is based on the business’ sales (not the balance sheet or the debt and ATO position of the business). Debt factoring can hugely benefit cash flow since businesses can get instant access to a large percentage of the money owed to them immediately, instead of waiting for payments to arrive in 30 to 60+ days’ time.
Businesses that use debt factoring have better negotiating power with suppliers by using the money they receive upfront, to take advantage of early payment discounts and bulk-buying opportunities with their suppliers.
How Does It Work?
- After setting up a funding account with TIM, you then email or upload any or all outstanding invoices to us for funding.
- TIM will then transfer you with up to 90% of the face value of the invoice within 24 hours of approval.
- When the invoices are paid in full by your debtors, your business receives the remaining balance less a discount fee to TIM
- Businesses that are eligible for debt factoring must have B2B sales, on credit terms and invoices for the sale of goods or services that have been received.
As featured In
TIM Debt Factoring Offers
A Great Solution To:
For small and medium size businesses that need working capital to keep growing
Businesses with annual revenue of at least $1.0 million and who have at least 4 regular paying customers
For businesses that are coming out of a tough trading environment that need cash today to bridge the gap between invoicing customers and getting paid
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
TIM Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
Quick same-day setup
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
Select your invoices and upload
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- TIM checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
Access up to 90% of your cash up front
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
Access balance of cash
- The more you cash-flow with TIM, the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- TIM is paid when you are paid and not before
Why Debt Factoring with TIM
- No long-term contracts. Self-select and manage your cash flow needs.
- No upfront application fees and no hidden fees.
- No property security required
- Fast approval with funding in 24 hours of account establishment
- TIM wil fund $100,000 to $5.0 million.
Here’s why the experts choose TIM
This is Loren. She doesn’t work for us, but we’ve done a lot of business together. Loren is one of the many trusted business consultants who consistently recommend TIM to their clients. Watch the video below to find out why.
We’ve funded well over half a bilions dollars
Discover why so many Australian businesses are choosing TIM.
”Our Customers Have Rated Us “Great”
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your
accounting software to TIM.ex.
TIM’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage
money and pay suppliers.
Get Tomorrow’s Cash flow Today
Helping you find smarter ways to use your own cash and avoid the pitfalls of borrowing funds. TIM Finance is always ready to help in a fairer, more flexible and far more affordable manner than a traditional business loan. Contact a TIM expert today.
TIM Finance offers several different funding solutions (Services), one or more of which has a no-fee, no interest and no long lock in contract period, called the Fully Flexible funding option. Conditions, fees and charges apply to some of the Services provided, which may change or we may introduce new ones in the future. Full details for all funding options (Services) including any fees and charges which may apply, is available on request. Lending criteria apply to approval of credit products. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider it’s appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the funding agreements provided, for your selected product/service, including all the Terms and Conditions contained in agreements provided, before proceeding. *T&Cs: Minimum 12 month invoice funding contract with TIM Finance. Direct clients only, offer doesn’t apply to broker introduced clients. All standard credit terms and conditions apply including credit assessment. Not applicable to existing clients.